Friday 11 January 2013

Waxwings!


I happened to be in Wareham for a meeting this morning so the lure of Waxwings just 10 minutes drive away was too much. Considering I originally stuck the news out on the bird news services and ended up in a local paper talking about them, all a result of a phone call to Radipole by a Lychett Matravers resident, I thought it rude not to go and actually see the little beauties.

Unfortunately I forgot my camera but luckily my mate Brett happened to be there when I swung by. He's also blogged about them so please refer to his website for a much more interesting post about Waxwings...
http://bretteeblahblahblah.blogspot.co.uk/ 

1 comment:

  1. There are beautiful birds and sightings in Dorset. I would love to have Dorset holidays and explore the wild.

    ReplyDelete