Saturday 7 January 2012

Weymouth's 'White Winger'

Just a quick post as I have just got in from work and need to go shopping as I am bloody starving.
Last night I was talking to a fellow blogger (http://dub-birder.blogspot.com/) via a popular social networking website about Iceland Gulls. I was whinging a bit due to fact he’s got several on the Scilly Isles and I hadn’t got any in Weymouth. I asked him to send some my way in return for our Ring-billed Gull which seemed fair enough to me. He very kindly came good with his side of the bargain but sadly the Ring billed Gull never showed up today which meant I couldn’t ask it to move off to the Scillies. Perhaps it’s on its way there already?
Anyway, here are a few shots of today’s stunning 2nd winter Iceland Gull. How can anyone not like gulls when they look like this?


No comments:

Post a Comment